As light as carbon and wider than the aluminum competition. WTB’s KOM rims showcase what is possible with WT69 alloy. An ETRTO/ISO-compliant inner rim profile provides standards-driven consistency, while a tape and sealant system eliminates precious rotational weight. KOMs are designed for one thing only: winning. Light enough to spin your way to the top, wide enough to own your way to the bottom. Whoever said it ain’t easy being king was slow.
- Open channel design and high-end WT69 Alloy make for an incredibly light weight rim
- TCS inner rim profile guarantees easy, reliable tubeless performance
- 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area. Allows for use of regular J-bend, non-proprietary spokes
- Disc-brake only
- Usage: Trail, All Mountain, Enduro
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Inner Rim Width||
|Hole Count (Front/Rear)||32|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 32 / i23 / 27.5-inch||714401204669||W020-0466||714401204669|
|Black / 32 / i25 / 27.5-inch||714401204638||W020-0463|
|Black / 32 / i29 / 27.5-inch||714401205048||W020-0504|