The Strega reaches deep into the darkest corners of women’s mountain biking at the highest level. It is a bike without an equal in the market, because few dare to tread where this outsider plays. More agile and versatile than a Santa Cruz V10, more composed at speed and on steeps than a Roubion, the Strega launches straight into the no- woman’s land of a 170mm travel bike.
The lower-link mounted shock creates the most progressive VPP platform in the Juliana line-up. That means there’s a consistent feel throughout the shock stroke... the kind of feel you’d expect from a DH bike. And even with a gravity oriented 65 degree head angle, Strega’s geometry still delivers a ride that’s as spellbinding on big trail days as it is on big park days.
Juliana's trademark attention to detail can be found all over the Strega, too — including suspension tuned appropriately for the anticipated rider, crazy low standover heights, and frame size-specific dropper posts.
Juliana is founded upon a drive to meet the demands of the most committed female outdoor athletes and the Strega proves that sentiment. It's possibly the most niche bike they've ever produced, but those who know, know that the wickedest of good times lie out there on the fringes.
Carbon C S build highlights:
- Carbon C frame
- Rock Shox Super Deluxe R shock
- Rock Shox Lyrik RC 170 fork
- SRAM GX Eagle derailleur
- SRAM Code R brakes, 180mm Avid Centerline rotors
- SRAM GX Eagle, 32t cranks
- Bolt-on shuttle guard and downtube protector guard your bike's paint against wayward rocks and tailgate pads
- Completely up to date and fully-featured: Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—equipped with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts
|Fork||Rock Shox Lyrik RC 170|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40; Integrated|
|Rear Shock||Rock Shox Super Deluxe R|
Front: 15 x 110mm
Rear: 12 x 148mm
|Rims/Wheels||E13 TRS 30mm|
Front: Novatec D641
Rear: Novatec D642
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C EXO TR, 27.5x2.5
Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR, 27.5x2.4
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket||Included w/ crankset|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG1275; 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Race Face Aeffect R; 35x780mm; 20mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Juliana single sided lock-on|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R; 180mm Avid Centerline Rotors|
|Saddle||Juliana Segundo Saddle|
|Seat Post||Rock Shox Reverb Stealth; 31.6x 100mm (XS), 125mm(S), 150mm (M-L)|
|Accessories & Extras||E13 TRS Race 1x Guide ISCG05 chainguide|
* Subject to change without notice.