The women's MT500 waterproof cycling jacket has earned legendary status in the mountain bike scene thanks to years of development & testing. This cycling jacket deploys ExoShell60 3-Layer waterproof fabric, which boasts a monster 60,000 gm/m2/24hr breathability as well as being powerfully waterproof. Not only that, but it is environmentally friendly, containing no PFCs.
Nothing has been left to chance on this product. The jacket incorporates stretch paneling where you need it most for ease of movement, while backpack-compatible venting ensures that airflow around the body isn't compromised by wearing a pack. All zippers are YKK and highly rain-resistant. And, the hood has been developed to wear either over or under a helmet. Multiple pockets ensure that essentials can be stowed away and the chest pockets even double as venting.
- Exceptionally breathable ExoShell60 3-Layer waterproof fabric
- Durable shoulder fabric with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- Fully seam-sealed
- 3D adjustment on hood
- Ventilation by large underarm 2 way zipped vent extending onto back, compatible with backpack
- Water-repellent VISLON zip with storm flap
- Front pockets doubling as vents
- Internal stretch cuff
- Adjustable cuff and hem
- Reflective trim
|Cobalt Blue / X-Small||05055939925301||E9099CO/2||210000108109|
|Cobalt Blue / Small||05055939925318||E9099CO/3||210000108060|
|Cobalt Blue / Medium||05055939925325||E9099CO/4||210000108079|
|Cobalt Blue / Large||05055939925332||E9099CO/5||210000108095|