A fast-rolling TLR cyclocross tire built to perform in hard, dry conditions.
The CX course won't know what hit it
Kiss pinch flats goodbye with the tubeless ready CX0. Run lower pressures and get traction performance that goes head-to-head with tubular tires for a fraction of the cost.
- Excels in dry and sandy conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material
- TPI: 120 TPI
- Durometer: 50a
- Type: Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher
- Max pressure: 100psi
- ETRTO: 33-622
- Puncture protection: Hard-Case Lite
- Studdable: No
- Weight: 395g