SRAM's BlipBox is the control module that turns your triathlon or time trial machine into a wireless missile. Connected to SRAM RED eTap Blip remote shifters, the BlipBox manages the wireless shifting via AIREA, SRAM’s proprietary communication protocol, allowing immediate shifts from nearly any aero position. - BlipBox mount included - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Limitless aero configurations - Up to two positions per side - Fits a standard Garmin mount or the included mount
RockShox Reverb Service Kits - 12 of Each size Key, 3 Top Cap Assemblies, 10 Blue 1-Piece IFPs, 10 Foam Rings, 10 Inner Seal U-Cups, 10 Inner Seal Head Bushings, 10 Inner Seal Head O-Rings, 10 Strain Relief Barbs, 10 Remote Barbs, 10 Bleed Screws, 10 Air Valve Caps, 6 Seat Bolts and Nuts, 10 Main Piston O-Rings
$186.99 - $389.99
The OCLV Carbon Mono Bar Extension delivers an even more aerodynamic leading edge to Trek's drag-defying Speed Concept (Gen 2). These straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length and have internal routing for standard or Di2 cables. - Designed specifically for 2014 Speed Concept - OCLV Carbon fiber mono extensions - Straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length - Internally-routed for Di2 and standard cables - Designed to accept 22.2mm standard extensions
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in high-performance carbon fiber, in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance. - Diameter: 31.8 - EVO 70/110: Weight: 480g, Length: 360mm - Race: Weight: 480g, Length: 330mm
Wrist Comfort Bend provides easy hand clearance for a more-relaxed aero bar setup. They are especially suitable for a wide-aero setup. This extension shape is supplied as a standard with the super-adjustable Vola aero bar, which won ‘Best of Show’ at Eurobike 2013. - Pro version is alloy, with shot-peened, black anodized finish. - Team version is carbon The kit comprises clamps, new comfort cradles and silicone pads, wrist comfort bend extensions, and all fixing hardware. Stack height can be adjusted in the range 57–87 mm using the Riser Kit (separately available).
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
- Shiftable guide for SRAM and Shimano 2X cranks - Patented removable skid - Dual 9t sealed-bearing pulley design for superior chain management - BB, ISCG and ISCG-05 mounting options, 136g
The Problem Solvers Eccentric Bottom Bracket E46 for PressFit 30 Frames fits frames with 46mm internal-diameter bottom-bracket shells and accepts cranksets with 24mm spindles. The eccentric allows 16mm of fore/aft adjustment for ample chain tensioning. This bottom bracket comes with spacers to fit Hollowtech II, MegaExo and X-Type cranksets. And an adapter kit for GXP cranksets is sold separately (CR0097).
Designed using feedback from top fitters, Zipp’s Vuka Carbon Extensions give you all the options needed to optimize your position and go for the win or your personal best. - Vuka Carbon Evo 70 and 110 extensions decrease drag by starting airflow over the body sooner while keeping the arms and wrists in a comfortable, relaxed position. Weight: 140g and 142g respectively. - Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A2 and B1 generation Reverb dropper seatposts. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, Discrete Puck, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, and new hose strain relief - Works with A2 and B1 generation posts - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle. - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
Zipp’s Vuka Extensions are made of ultralight, stiff carbon and come in different bends so that you can find the model that optimizes your aero position and maximizes your speed. The Straight extensions place you as low as possible, while the Race and Ski-Tip models have more bend for your wrists. Then, for a seamless junction between your shifters and the extensions, the Race Vuka Shift has built-in mounts that let you screw your shifters directly to the extensions. They accept Zipp’s R2C Aero shifters and SRAM's 900 TT and 500 TT shifters. All the extensions have internal cable routing and gradations to make adjustments easy.
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
Comfort armrest set comprises pads and cradles and was original equipment on Ventus, use to upgrade Aura, Brezza II Team, and Mistral.
Compact armrest set comprises pads and cradles for Aura, Brezza II Team, Mistral, and Ventus.
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A1 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, new strain relief - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
Short Ski-bend bar extension pair in carbon-fiber with standard 22.2 mm diameter.
3T's Wrist Comfort Bend Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature large ergonomic bends to keep your wrists as comfortable as possible and ensure a sturdy grip during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
3T's Straight Aero Extensions are made of light, stiff carbon and feature no bends for an ultra low position during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
- Includes stock replacement retainers for headsets, bottom brackets and hubs - Headsets: (8) 5/32"x22, (8) 5/32"x16, (8) 3/16"x15, (24) 5/32"x20; - Bottom brackets: (12) 1/4"x9, (16) 5/16"x9, (16) 5/16"x10 - Hubs: (8) 3/16"x7, (16) 1/4"x7
- Lightweight, super-efficient dual-ring chain guide for 2 x 10 drivetrains - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated bashguard protects chainrings - SRAM model specific to XX, XO, X9 and X7 2x10 cranks - 145-165g
Replacement clamp kit for Vola PRO and Clip on Pro/Team aerobars.
$99.99 - $137.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
$14.99 - $129.99
Jagwire Tube Tops cover housing or hydraulic hose to protect a frame’s finish from scratches and keep noise to a minimum. - 5G Tube Tops snap on at any time.
$99.99 - $129.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys and inner cage for SRAM XX1 Eagle rear derailleurs.
SRAM X01 Chainring Guards - Material: Polycarbonate - Chainring BCD: 94 - Mount Type: Chainring
Original equipment rear derailleur pulleys and inner cage for SRAM X01 Eagle rear derailleurs.
Page 1 of 16 Next page